Our great line up of speakers will explore the applications of plant pathology from field to clinic. Covering rapid responses to emerging pathogens, detection methods and diagnostic technologies, the plant microbiome and advancing healthcare through shared learning in plant and human health sciences.
• Fran Lopez Ruiz, Centre for Crop and Disease Management, Curtin University, Australia
• Sandra Denman, Forest Research, UK
• Gail Preston, University of Oxford, UK
• Leighton Pritchard, The James Hutton Institute, UK
• Petra Louis, The Rowett Institute, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
• John Draper, Aberystwyth University, Wales
• Adrian Fox, Fera Science, UK
• Saskia van Wees, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
• Carrie Brady, University of the West of England, UK
• Eric Boa, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
Click here to download speaker abstracts
Click here to download the programme
Click here to download the flyer
Registration closes 4 April 2018.
Abstracts based on the topic of the conference may be submitted for a poster presentation. Our panel of experts will assess your abstract based on scientific content, merit and presentation of data. Only approved abstracts, and authors who have registered to attend the conference may present a poster.
Abstracts must be submitted by 21 February 2018.
We will notify you of our decision by 1 March 2018.
To present your poster and attend the conference you must register by 12 March 2018.
Abstract Submission Form - Click here to download
Up to 30 days prior to the event all cancellations will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee, up to 14 days prior to the event there will be a 50% cancellation fee, and no refunds will be given on cancellations made within 14 days of the event.